Do your carpets smell of urine or pet odor? This is unhealthy; as bacteria can breed on the surface and can also cause staining. It is important that the area is treated as soon as possible – time is crucial in getting the stain removed and to stop the urine from seeping into the underlay. If your problem is carpet odors caused by pets, we have the solution: Orange Coast Clean’s specialty cleaning. Contact us today to have your carpets free of urine and pet odor.
Orange Coast Clean's Specialty Cleaning
Orange Coast Clean’s Specialty Cleaning goes beyond topical stain removal. Specialty Cleaning addresses any spots or spills that have penetrated to the underlay and even the sub-floor. Specialty Cleaning is required when we are asked to deal with major or excessive stains such as urine, wine, vomit, feces, water, etc. “Major” or “excessive” is defined as being more than 5 separate spots of one type of stain, or a stain that is more than 1 square foot in size.
As part of the Specialty Cleaning process, we complete a standard Orange Coast Clean cleaning after all of the specialty procedures.
What to Expect
Inspection & Quote
- We inspect the areas with our UV lights, moisture probes, and pH testers to identify the contaminated areas that are both visible and invisible to the naked eye. Once we have determined the extent of the problem, we provide the customer with a time estimate and price quote.
Water Claw – 4-part process
- We saturate the effected areas in the carpets, underlay, and sub floor with hot water.
- We extract and flush the water out of the carpets, underlay, and sub floor with our specialized Water Claw extraction tool.
- We then saturate the effected areas with an odor neutralizer, penetrating through carpets and the underlay to the sub floor.
- We perform a second extraction with our Water Claw to eliminate the odor causing contaminants.
- We apply a topical spot and stain treatment.
- To finalize a Specialty Cleaning we perform our standard carpet cleaning service to clean, deodorize, and sanitize the carpets using our natural orange products along with our specialty cleaning tools.
Red Dye Stain Heat Transfer
Orange Coast Clean also offers heat transfer treatments for red dye stains such as red wine stains, red food dyes, red punch, or juice stains and more. These treatments can be used on most carpets; excluding wool. Call to find out if a heat transfer is your answer.
Call (949) 678-5238 to book an appointment.